Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Now Available Through Secure Cloud
In November 2020, Zix announced the acquisition of CloudAlly, an industry leader in cloud-based data backup for business. Today we are excited to announce that cloud backup and recovery services are available in Secure Cloud, a full suite of solutions inside a scalable platform to keep your organization’s business communications secure and resilient.
This integration strengthens value for customers and partners by eliminating the need for them to manage these services through different environments.
Backup and recovery keep businesses resilient against accidental data loss, threat actors, broken systems workflows, and natural disasters. Using a SaaS application doesn't mean organizations will automatically have their data backed up. However, according to ESG’s Master Survey Results on 2021 Data Protection Cloud Strategies, confusion still exists regarding who is responsible for backing up SaaS applications such as Microsoft 365 and Salesforce. Only 13% of IT professionals surveyed understood that they are solely responsible for backing up the data on these applications. This oversight is leaving many organizations with serious security and compliance gaps.
With Zix Cloud-to-Cloud Backup, you get –
- Comprehensive backup for your multiple SaaS solutions (Office 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Box and Dropbox)
- Unlimited retention and flexible recovery options to any storage
- Out-of-the-box setup, zero adoption effort
- Intelligent workforce management
- Secure and audit-ready data centers
- 24/7/365 real-person customer support